Monday, August 2, 2010

Get Lucky Because You Have Nothing Better to Do!

Get Lucky Because You Have Nothing Better to Do!

Posted by Amir Lehrer

Nothing Better to do

Doing something because you “have nothing better to do” always seems to have a negative connotation.  You are bored and someone asks you if you want to go to the mall and your response is “okay, i’ve got nothing better to do”.  I personally think that doing something because you have “nothing better to do” is the absolute best thing you can possibly do with your time.

If you think about it, having “nothing better to do” means that the particular activity that you are thinking about doing is the absolute best thing you can possibly be doing with your time at that given moment.  Obviously if you are bored and have nothing to do and going to the mall becomes an option, it is the best thing you can do at the moment.  I love going to the mall because it is full of lucky opportunities.  Something is always happening at the mall.  You can people watch, notice trends, see the newest products, get a feel for what is going on in your community and so much more, but that’s just the mall.

I work because I have nothing better to do. I love the work that I do, I love being creative and helping people and I love making a living to support my family.  I can’t think of anything better to do with my time during the day when my kids are at school.

I spend time with my family because I have nothing better to do. My family is the most important thing in my life and I can’t think of anything in the world that I would rather do than spend time with my family.

I blog because I have nothing better to do. I love to blog and share my thoughts with anyone who is willing to listen.  I enjoy getting my ideas down on paper (or an electronic document).  Most of all, I enjoy reading through my archives and impress myself with articles I’ve written in the past.

As you can see, doing something because you “have nothing better to do” is a really good thing and you should be doing everything in life because it is the best thing you can be doing at any given moment.  What are you doing because you have “nothing better to do”?

Picture Credit: SAMAEL TRIP

Similar Posts:

READ: Welcome to Luckortunity! If you liked this article, you may like some of my past posts. I suggest reading 40 Ways to Increase Your Luck next to give you a better introduction. You can subscribe to my RSS feed and get lucky all the time. Thanks for visiting!

  • Share/Bookmark

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

  • RainbowEu
    Nice. Looking forward to more "lucky" posts. You make me think.
    Thanks
  • Thanks for the comment. I like to think out of the box and see things a little differently when I can. Try reading through the archives for more posts and I will try to keep some more new posts coming as well.
    Good Luck!
    -Amir
  • blog comments powered by Disqus

    Posted via email from fourleafclovergoodluckcharms's posterous

    No comments:

    Post a Comment